How we store, protect and use the information that you give us. At IRPD we are committed to keeping your data safe.
IRPD and your personal data
When we supply services to your home, the data controller is IRPD.
You can contact us about our data policy using our email form.
Personal data we collect
We collect the following types of data:
Your Contact Details: This is information that allows us to contact you such as name, address, email and telephone numbers.
What we use your data for and why
Data processed due to our contract
Provide our services to you: All personal data listed above is used.
To deliver services communications (bills and invoices): All personal data listed above is used.
Data processed due to a legal obligation
Providing gas safety certificates: All information listed above is passed to the Gas Safe Register as per legal requirement if a new gas appliance is installed.
Sources we collect your personal data from
Directly from you: When you call to make an enquiry about a quote or further information your information is stored in order to maintain contact with you. This information is either taken from phone calls or emails.
Other companies: This includes companies such as letting agencies, housing associations or landlords who may provide us with details in order to carry out work at a rented property.
Social Media: If contacted through social media then this information is used for contact purposes.
Checkatrade: Occasionally check a trade will contact us with customer details, but permission will already have been given to Checkatrade to share this information with us.
Who we share your personal information with
We share your data with the following third parties. Your information is never sold to third parties for their own marketing use.
- Gas Safe Register
- Manufacturers (for warranty purposes)
- Your Landlord, letting agency or housing association
- Debt Collection Agencies (if necessary)
How long we keep your personal data for
IRPD keeps your data for as long as is deemed necessary in order to achieve the processing process.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
- The right to be informed about the personal data we collect, how your personal data is being used, and from whom we collect your personal data when we obtain it from other sources.
- The right to access your personal data that we hold about you.
- The right to request a correction of inaccurate personal data we hold on you.
- The right to request the blocking or deletion of your personal details, in some circumstances.
- The right to object to us processing your personal data, where we do so only because you have consented.
- The right to withdraw your consent.
You only have the benefits of some of the above rights in limited circumstances, which depend on the legal reason why we collected your personal data.
To exercise any of the above rights please contact us on the details found below.
If you have any privacy-related questions or comments please contact IRPD via our email form or phone 07775 672 960.
If you are unhappy with the way we are using your personal data you can also complain to the UK Information Commissioner's Office or your local data protection regulator. We are here to help and encourage you to contact us to resolve your complaint first.